Friday, March 7, 2008

"You're with your friends...

...the Backyardigans!" So Hubby and I are taking our little boy to see the Backyardigans this weekend. He loves that show...little boy that is, not so much Hubby. Our little boy sings and dances when he watches and is mesmorized. It's super cute.

If I were bright, i'd start a kids show. What a money maker that would be?! We're paying $69 for little boy and I to go watch the show, not to mention all the money we've spent on toys and DVD's. They are super smart because for every one ticket you'll sell two...likely no parent would send their kid all alone...so that's a lot of money just to write a show with colorful characters going on adventures for a half hour every day. I don't know what they'll do live...probably sing and dance...and the show starts at 1 then there's another one at 4....for two days! smart people, I tell ya...I can hear the Cha-ching now.

oh and I decided to take the plunge and buy a Satelite Radio. Ya in know it's almost obsolete now, but i'm a little slow...so I that means my music library will improve! I'll let you know how it goes after this weekend trip is over. Here's a few songs that have to do with money that I can think of off the top of my head...just for fun...

"Money, money money, must be funny...in a rich man's world" - ABBA
"I want money, lots and lots of money....I wanna be rich....ohhhhh..." - some guy from the 80's
"money money money money...MONEY..." - The Apprentice theme (the show with the Donald)
"Got my mind on my money and my money on my mind" - Snoop Dog
"Hey Dirty...baby I got your money" - some rapper, I forget who
"She works hard for the money...da da da da...so hard for it honey..." -Donna Summer
"if I was a rich girl...nananananananana..." -Gwen Stefani
"...you never count your money, when you're sitting at the table..." -Kenny Rogers
"...give us a million dollars and we'll play whatever you want! " - CJLS Commercial

Oh here's a good one...

"That ain't workin'...that's the way you do it...Money for nothin' and chicks for free" - Dire Straits



No comments: