Friday, March 7, 2008

Drive Thru...

...so I go to get my fix this morning at Timmies. I tend to go to the old Train Station and seem to end up with Drive Thru Rage before I get my coffee. Most people go down the entrance by Kentucky Yucky and line up that way, but there are the odd few that decide to come down, what I call the wrong way hill. It's alright that they decided to go that way, but what on earth makes them think that gives them the right to get their coffee before me? They always try to butt in...Arg...it's annoying. I know some of you are thinking well who cares if you need to wait two more minutes for your coffee Ldot? I'll tell you why....cause most of the time the car that cuts you off is the one who decides to order a bagel or sandwich...ya those people...now you're nodding your heads! Tim's Drive Thru should only be used for Muffins, Doughnuts, Timbits, beverages and Cookies. They are not geared up to get your food out quickly like fast food places so just go in...really...then when they accidentaly start toasting your bread or start putting on Strawberry Cream Cheese that you didn't ask for you can inform them. Much easier.

This morning this guy comes down the wrong way hill and I had been waiting for a couple minutes so I was the next to get on the home stretch....well he starts to go...WHY...I was CLEARLY there first and had been for 2 minutes before he even turned down the hill...why does he feel he's more important that me and deserves his coffee first...so I do what most people do....turn my head as if I didn't see him and get in line before him...oops...sorry man...

After that experience I go through the rejection that we all endure....Please Play Again/Reessayez S.V.P. :)

"...this may not be the perfect world, but I know we can keep it together..." -song on that radio station a minute ago. See...lyrics always make sense to whatever you are doing/talking about/thinking.

No comments: