Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day One...

...so I decided to keep a blog just cause it seems like fun. Hard to say if anyone will read it, but i'll post my thoughts just for the heck of it. I'm not a big journal fan so this will be the closest i'll ever get to keeping one. Oprah tends to tell people it's therapeutic to write down your thoughts....consider this an experiment on my part and i'll let you know how it goes.

I feel the need to tell you i'm a Tim's Addict. There...I said it...I have a problem. Yup, I have a hard time driving by the darn place without stopping in! I don't even know if I like coffee...just like the idea of drinking a warm beverage that is pretty low in calories....plus it makes me look like a "femme". Oh and this "Roll up the Rim" - not good for a Tim's Addict! I'm going to spend the cost of the darn car trying to win the car...and I can't even help it.

I'm at work right now and listening to the radio...not the best variety of music i've ever heard.
Even though i'm not a fan of the station, I do love music in general. It seems like whatever mood you're in you can always seem to find some lyric that makes sense to your life or a lyric that comes to mind with whatever your talking about. RSaul, my colleague, and I break into song throughout the day....like an example, one of the assistants in our Region Office's name is Brandy. HAHAH are you singing already??!! Yup..."she's a fine girl"!

So that's what i'm thinking right now. I'll end my post with an exerpt of the song on right now...."don't it always seem to go, when you don't know what you got till it's gone...".

No comments: