Monday, March 10, 2008

"Please don't stop the music..."

...so I listened to my new Satelite Radio over the weekend and found it very enjoyable. I sang songs that I forgot even exited....by Taylor Dayne, Bell Biv Devoe, Johnny Gill, Genesis, Spin Doctors...all kinds. I was obsessed with the 90's, as you may be able to tell by the artists I listed! If you can picture the scene from the movie "The Heartbreak Kid" with Ben Stiller when he and his new wife are driving to their resort South on their Honeymoon....she sings every song on the radio for hours and hours......well, that was me. I didn't realize how many songs I do know and how many I still know all the words! Poor hubby, had to sit through that. Our trip went something like this...

"..turn the beat around, love to hear percussion..." "...this is, two princes who adore you, now go ahead now..." "...two hearts, living in just one mind..." "when a man loves a woman..." "...Love will lead you back, someday i'll just know that..." "Mr. Wendell....yeah ah ah ah ah ah..." "Do me baby..." Today is gonna be the day that we're gonna throw it back to you..." "common and, let's do it...ride it...my pony..."

Who's in on my next roadtrip? :P

No comments: