Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Here fishy fishy fishy...

...so I had fish for lunch today. I am on a diet so I have to watch what I order and I like fish so I tend to go with Broiled Fish and Salad. Now, let's talk a minute about the portion of said fish and salad. My question is this: Why is it that it seems like the guy who ordered Deep Fried Fish got way more than me who ordered the broiled version? I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me or if they have some super sized batter that bulks up the fish....but the two were not the same size. I guess it's kinda like when you go to the Sub place and ask for light mayo. They automatically put a tiny strip because why on earth would someone eating light anything want as much as the person who orders the regular stuff???!! Ma ma ma... C'mon...I wanted Broiled fish....that means, I want the same portion as you normally serve but instead of injecting my fish with lots of fat, i'd prefer you slap it under the broiler. Or when I say I want light mayo I want you to squirt some then bag it on the counter and squirt some more....don't just give up after the first little squirt - just cause i'm on a diet doesn't mean that I love looking at an empty plate or can't wait to eat dry bread...GEESH!

"Oh oh ohhhhhhh, oh oh ohhh, what's in the middle? the white stuff!" - Weird Al

No comments: