Sunday, March 9, 2008

Price Club...

...so I went to the Price Club yesterday. What a place...I think I could stay there all day! You get to look at some good stuff, plus have a whole meal on samplers and even get a drink ( if you're real lucky). Yesterday they even had an added bonus.....right by the checkout they were serving gum...PERFECT! Now, don't know about all of you, but I can't seem to walk out of there for under $100. No such a thing. Sometimes I even look in the cart and think...gee, i've done good today...then I get to the checkout and the lady says $175 or something....almost seems like the less you have in the cart the more money you spend.

I also tend to buy massive amounts of things that really aren't necessary. Like deoderant, for example. Not only can you buy one...oh no...this package has 5 deoderants. that's why you spend lots of money. It's such a great deal, I save .50 on each deoderant so i've saved $2.50 this year on deoderant...wow...awesome. One thing that is a great deal is the clothes. I bought PJ's for the little boy for $7.99/piece. They are good quality and have feet with the grippers so he doesn't wipe out on the laminant floors. See the problem is this, since they are sooooo awesome and I can't get to the Price Club everyday I felt the need to buy 3 pairs. Yup, see it all adds up. Oh and I bought Bread Crumbs too. they just looked good...they have some kind of seasoning in them and of course, I bought a package with two massive containers....and VOILA...bread Crumbs for the next 2 years.

Also part of the Price Club experience it bumping into random people you know. Ya about every two aisles I stopped for 10 minutes talking to someone I knew. I even ran into someone I went to school with that's on baby number 3....geesh...I guess you need massive packages of everything when you have 3 kids! I wonder if she saw the Bread crumbs - probably would make good nuggets.

so I didn't miss an aile and ended up $147 in the hole.

"....don't wanna close my eyes, don't wanna fall asleep cause i'd miss you babe....and I don't wanna miss a thing." - Aerosmith

"...you can find me in the club..." - 50 Cent

No comments: