Friday, March 14, 2008

"Do you see what I see..."

...so I was watching some tv shows I taped last night. I really like the one with "The Donald". For some reason I take great joy in watching people get told they are awful by a man with an awful hairdo...then he says those words..."You're Fired!". So let's get back to his hair. What is up with his hair? Doesn't he know there are many new products/treatments out there that can help. I'm not making fun of the fact his hair is thinning....cause so is mine. Ya, I'm young, but I died my hair back in the day with some home kit...not a bright idea...and we left it in a little long so my pretty blond highlights turned into white clumps that all fell out. Anyways, let's get back to "the Donald". If I owned one of those hair putter-back-onner companies I'd soooo be calling him....Hello spokesperson! Instead he chooses to slick it over to the side with a little wave-thing going on for his bangs...not the sexiest style ever, but I guess I only need to put up with it for an hour per week....his poor wife.

I see all kinds of things on TV that I don't like. Oh like why does Ellen D's stylist find it fashionable to dress her with black pants and navy shirts. Fashion 101 lady...NAVY AND BLACK DOESN'T MATCH! Fiew, that one really annoys me. She did it 3 times last week...maybe I should write in.

The other thing that really bothered me was a while back when the Pope passed away. I can totally understand people wanting to see him and pay their respects....but why didn't someone adjust his feet? He was laying there with one foot straight up and the other on a 45...darn near drove me crazy. I don't know if they started out both together and one started to droop...or if there's some meaning in a 45 degree angle that I'm not aware of...maybe I need to write in on that one too.

I guess I'm too observant...cause I have another one. So I watch Soap Opera's. Not right sure why they're called that as they rarely bathe and when they do there's no soap involved....and I've yet to see someone belt out a tune....anyways, that wasn't my point. Did you ever notice they never take off their shoes? Look next time...whether they walk in a house or they were already in their own, they always have footwear. Weird, isn't it. Not the common thing to do around here, but what do I know!

"Gimme a head with hair...long beautiful hair..." - not sure who sings this.
"I keep on falling...." - Alicia Keys
"Come together...right now..."-Beatles (hahah I thought this one was appropriate - couldn't of said it better!)
"These boots are made for walking..." - The Supremes
"Who's bed have your boots been under?" - Shania Twain
"God shuffled his feet and glanced around them..." -Crash Test Dummies
"If I had a million dollars..." - Barenaked ladies (..I'd buy a hair piece)

No comments: