Friday, May 30, 2008

Cosmos anyone?...

...so tonight is the night...the night the most highly anticipated girly movie comes out and I'm super duper pumped about the whole thing! Last night I went to Nursemaids house and drank some Cosmos while watching the last season of the show. We needed a refresher so we ate junk food and drank...makes for an excellent night....well really all we wanted was a reason to get together...so this seemed like a good reason.

It seems like all women like this show and can relate to the characters. Is it that we're all vixens and want to live vicariously through a fictional fantasy character or is it that we know someone who actually lives that way? I can think of a few people that I know that are just like Samantha, Miranda, Charlotte and Carrie...I think I'm a mix of all the them. I talk like Samantha, act like Charlotte, live like Miranda and turn into Carrie after a few drinks. Wouldn't you say that's about right? The only thing about Carrie that I'm not like is a trend setter. In watching the last season, man I realized how not cool my wardrobe is...well that is if you consider hers cool. She was big into wool stuff, poofy dresses and had a thing for gloves. I'm not a fan of gloves...they look real weird on a woman...in my opinion anyways. It either makes you look like you're real old or dressed up for Halloween. As for the poofy dresses...well I have large hips so adding material to accent that part of my body is just a fashion faux pas. I think she'd agree. Apparently in the movie Carrie has 81 costume changes...should be interesting.

Should be a good night so I'll fill you in next week. I'll be away for work on Monday so I may not be able to write...but I'll be back Tuesday. I'm going to Hdot so I'm sure I'll have plenty to say...watch out drivers...now that it's nice out I can open my window and yell at you for cutting me off as opposed to tooting.

"All I wanna do is have some fun..." - Sheryl Crow

No comments: