Friday, May 23, 2008

Sorry...

...so I've been sick these last few days. My little one started with it on Tuesday night and then I got it after that. I'm still real stuffy, but feel much better today. I've been out on appointments today so haven't had a chance to write much. My nose has that crusty look and my son's nose is a steady stream...we're a good pair. The Sitter told me he was sooky all day...takes after his mommy. I'm a sook when I'm sick....I'll admit it...yeah I like hubby to feel bad for me...a back rub would be nice even though it's not sore...just makes me feel better and remember, a happy wife makes a happy home - or so I like to remind him! I guess my 1 and a half year old son is on to me....I bet that's why hubby isn't real sympathetic.

I'll be back next week...I promise!

"Sick as a dog, 'cause you're really ain't that young" - Aerosmith

No comments: