Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Skirt?...

...so I went to town with my Chatty Friend last night. We went Used Clothing Shopping and we're speed shoppers. She shops like me...dig a little in the bins and move on. I'm not one of those that starts at one end and goes through the whole bin...no way...that takes way too long and I lose patience. We were in there 15 minutes max and I found shorts for my hubby! He needs shorts to go golfing so instead of spending $40 for a pair I go there and pay $3.50 for a good pair....that's the Financial Planner- cheapy in me coming out!

Anyways, after that we went grocery shopping. My Chatty Friend is nuts when it comes to sales. Oh the baggies were on sale for 50 cents off so she had to buy some. Why? Why would you spend money on something that you don't even know if you need it? But not her...nope, it's a deal therefore a necessity. I clearly didn't buy any cause I thought I had baggies and the thought of wasting $2.49 to get the sale ones just made me sick. HAHAHA we giggled about her shopping skills a lot during this trip as well as my cheapness. Let's face it, we're both weirdos.

Now let's talk about the people in the store. I like to people watch sometimes so it didn't take long for me to spot this girl walking in front of us. She was back to and when I saw her I thought to myself "gee those are real flashy shorts" then to my surprise they went from short to skirt! She apparently had the wrong undies on and the skirt tucked up in all the nooks and crannies and after a few steps and wiggles it untucked back to skirt form. Wow, that was a statement...and my Chatty Friend noticed too so we did the whole glance at each other, make a confused smooshed face look and then giggled. I felt bad for the girl, but my goodness, that must have been majorly uncomfortable.

This brings me to this morning at Timmies. Man, those people at Timmies are just something else. So I order and drive up to the window. This new guy leans over to get my money and groans. He groaned like he was a lion and I was his prey. This was very odd behavior for a Timmies worker cause normally they just sigh in the annoyed voice...not this guy...he groaned. I thought that maybe something poked him while he was leaning over so I figured I'd forget about it...UNTIL....he leaned over to give me back me 46 cents and out came the groan again. This time I made that smooshy confused face and backed away while I got my change. I didn't know if he just got out of the animal hospital or if that something was poking him again causing him pain or maybe I looked like breakfast to him...either way it was quite an odd experience. I took my change and drove away with a puzzled look. Hopefully he works out his issues tonight cause tomorrow I won't be in the mood for animal sounds. Maybe it's a game...maybe I should have shouted out LION? and then I could have won a timbit....darn did I miss my chance at free food? Now I'm gonna have to go back there at lunchtime to see what happens!

"cause I want to live like animals..." - Savage Garden

No comments: