Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Over the last few days...

...so it's been a hectic last few days. I went to Hdot on Monday and wanted to run over everyone...you know, the usual road rage. Oh, but I did make to my absolute favorite coffee shop...not timmies...the yummy one that serves Vanilla Bean Lattes made with Skim...oh joy, oh bliss! It's so good and the best $4 something I'll ever spend. I drove there and back in one day so you know I stocked up on coffee. The Vanilla Bean Latte was just a treat, I still required my timmies for the trek so I drank 2 of them and 2 other coffees at my meetings. It's real rude to yawn at a meeting so in order to prevent that I drink coffee...keeps me awake and gives my mouth something else to do other than yawn.

When I got home I drove up to my tar paper shack. Ya...it literally was a tar paper shack cause my hubby ripped off all the siding. We're renovating our home with new windows, doors and siding. It's half exciting but half not. I didn't like the look of the tar paper on the house and now we're still waiting for siding that's "on the truck" - famous last words of a salesman...so it may be a tar paper shack for a while. I'm kinda annoyed about the whole thing cause it was supposed to be in on Monday...we're now Wednesday...and my carpenters are only available till tomorrow...so basically our house is going to look shab for a while. Yay.

Now let's talk about the movie...Oh MY...it was the best movie ever! I didn't want it to end. It was all that I wanted it to be and I laughed and cried a lot. When it was over I had that weird feeling in my heart...kinda like the one you get the day after your wedding. You wait and wait and wait for something to come and then after it's done it's a let down. Basically i'm going through girly movie withdrawls...

This morning I was getting ready for work and realized that I had a hole in my pants. I'm not a seamstress, but I can sew enough to go from hole to no hole. The problem is that it was a hole right at my uh-hum so I had to make real sure it was good and closed. I hunted high and low for my dollar store sewing kit and finally found it way in the back of a cupboard. Luckily it had grey thread and my pants are grey so I was really starting to like my dollar store purchase. Now I need to thread the needle....major problem! See, I can't thread a needle without needing to pee. I know that sounds odd, but it's true. The more I concentrate to get that thread through the needle, the more I need to pee. This becomes a problem because it normally takes me forever to do so I'm trying not to pee my pants...or my seat in this case cause my pants have a hole and aren't on my body...and trying to hurry up to get this whole sewing business over with. Ten minutes and two pees later I finally got myself all geared up and started sewing my pants. I was doing good..you know, using the cross-stitch method and I tried to follow where the seam used to be. I managed to finish and flipped my pants over to see that I followed the wrong seam. Now if someone looks at my uh-hum, they'll see that it looks like I have a hole in my pants, but really don't. I didn't feel like peeing anymore so I opted to just wear a longer shirt. I'll have to go buy depends to fix them...might be easier.

"So many tears i've cried, So much pain inside, But baby it ain't over 'til it's over" - Lenny Kravitz

1 comment:

Dikkers said...

The movie was awesome wasn't it? The only part I felt that they could have done better was use the signature word.. "ABSOFUCKINGLOUTELY" It wasn't used at all in the movie. Maybe at the end when they say " It's just you and me right?" They could have ended with that. Other than that I thought it was awesome.