Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend....

...so we had a great weekend of nice and sunny weather. I didn't do very much as I'm still not 100%...still stuffed up. Saturday Night my hubby wanted to watch the hockey game and play some stupid game on the computer. Well, I surely didn't want to sit and watch TV alone so I went over to my Chatty Friend's house to visit. My Farty Cousin was there already and so was Miss Stylish. They are all slightly obsessed with taking pictures and apparently had planned on doing a photo shoot before I even got there. Well no one gave me the memo so here they were dressed to kill with these little sweaters with complimenting tank tops and I was in my new Frenchy's sweater...very warm and totally motherly. Luckily I had good pants on so I was semi dressed for the occassion. Well I say they were good pants, but I did have some lovely snot tracks from my son's runny nose here and there on my thighs so they promised to take from the waist up. They touched up their make up...I checked adjust my Frenchy's Sweater...and we went outside.

We posed a bunch and I must admit that I had fun. I did make fun of them a alot because I'm not a huge picture taker. It's not that I mind having my picture taken...just I never think to bring my camera anywheres. Well these ladies are right the opposite...not only do they bring their camera...my Farty Cousin brings her Tri-pod! Who the hell even has a Tri-pod??!! I can just picture the conversation her and her boyfriend have before leaving the house on Saturday Night..."hang on one sec boyfriend, I gotta go back in the house...I forgot my Tri-pod"....I mean I can understand bringing lipstick, deodorant, ID, mini pad to go visiting....but Tri-pod...HAHAHAHAHAH...I just find that totally hilarious! I guess they know I find this odd as I made fun of them all night...

Love ya ladies :)

"Look at this photograph...every time I do it makes me laugh" - Nickelback

No comments: