Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Long weekend...

...so we just enjoyed another long and rainy weekend. I usually try to make the most out of life so I didn't let the crappy weather ruin my plans.

Friday night Master T came over to fix up my toes. Again, I'm not into the whole sheshe-poopoo thing, but I thought a pedicure would be nice in case the sun decided to come out over the weekend. The Sitter stopped in for a visit and so did my good old pal "Lifetime Student"! I hadn't seen him in months as he was away for school for like the millionth year. Gotta love Lifetime Student...he makes me laugh so I'm glad he's back in this province for the next few years....should make for some interesting stories for my blog this summer...stay tuned.

I went tanning the other night. I haven't done that in many years. I don't know what's wrong with me...pedicures, hot high heels and now tanning. Anyways, I look like a Q-tip...whiter than white. I've had many people ask if I'm sick cause I have no color so maybe it's time to get a tan. I don't have time like I used to in the good ol' high school days to go lay out so I'll have to settle for the light bulb tanned look. The problem is that if you're not a size 0-5, it's hard to get tanned in all the areas. Because my backside is a little on the curvy side, it keeps my back propped up so when I lay down I look like a seesaw...touching on both ends with a bubble in the middle. This means I don't get a light bulb tan under the "bubble" and just above the "bubble". Many regulars don't tan right under their arms cause they have they're arms right beside them...I don't have that luxury as mine drape off the sides of the tanning bed - darn hips! Who needs a tan on their hands anyways (well that's what I keep telling myself) , but I also don't tan on my biceps (or where it's supposed to be). Where are you supposed to put the lovely lady lumps?...that's what I want to know! Flopping to the side is the most natural so I have to settle on a good cleavage tan and white-spotted biceps. Oh and lets not forget that "bubble"! There's a lot of white area there so since it's plastered all over the bed it gets a real good tan...just incase I wear my thong bikini...as if.

OHHHH.....the work us women go through to look good...I just hope that the Calico Cat look is in this summer...

"I like big butts and I cannot lie..." - Sir Mix-a-Lot

No comments: