Monday, April 28, 2008

It's over...

...so last night was the end of my show...you know, the one with all the cameras that tape the every move of 13 strangers...ya I'm hooked. Anyway, Baller won and I was very pleased, after all, he was the weirdo of the show and I tend to go for the underdog. He won $500,000 and plans on doing good things with it - or so he says. Who really knows what these reality TV winners do with their money. Of course, the logical thing to say when wanting people to vote for you would be to "give to others less fortunate" or "help the children in Africa" or "give to a charity"...but do they really do that? The first guy who won Survivor didn't do as he had planned...well, unless avoiding to pay taxes was his plan and going to jail is cool where he's from...then maybe he did exactly what he wanted. I think it's OK to say that you're going to live like a rich man and spend money on yourself and your family....heck...isn't that what you're going to do? Let's face it, most people aren't going to devote all their winnings to help everyone else around the world...likely they went on the show cause they were broke and needed money...so spend it. Anyways, now my Chatty Friend, Corrections Man, Master T and I need to find another show to watch together. Hum...we'll have to wait and see...

Oh and remember a while back I talked about "Shorty or Shawty"? Well there's a new girl on the block now. Don't know if she's competing with Shorty or if she was around before and is back in town...anyone know "Boo"? Apparently Chris Brown wants to hang out with Boo...or so he says in his new song "With You".

"I need you boo, (Ooh) I gotta see you boo (Hey) And the hearts all over the world tonight, Said the hearts all over the world tonight"

When I hear the name "Boo" I can't help but think...

"Hey Boo-Boo...what do I see? A picnic basket, just for me!" - Yogi Bear

I hear the Boo song all the time on the Satellite Radio. That one and the new Rihanna one...oooooo, not a fan....sorry girl...here's the lyrics to the first verse...

"You look so dumb right now...Standing outside my house...Trying to apologize...You’re so ugly when you cry...Please, just cut it out" -Take a Bow, Rihanna

That's the first verse...man, it sounds like something you'd make up on the spot and just make up a melody. I can do that too...

Boy my fingers are sore...cause they are coooold....and my nose is runny....it's it funny?

Maybe I should become a songwriter...

No comments: