Thursday, April 10, 2008

The most exciting day in a long time...

...so I was pumped the other day when I was at the grocery store. Here I am...walking up and down the ailes, browsing for items to fill my pantry...and there it was. Ahhhh...almost like god was shinning down a light from the heaven's just for me to see.....it was on the bottom shelf...so beautiful...so fresh....my heart was racing....it was...A FAMILY SIZED PACKAGE OF KRAFT DINNER!!!! Yup! I could hardly believe it! It's about time they clue in that it was way too small of a box for two people. Kraft Dinner is my all time favorite food....yeah I'm a loser...but it is what it is. I am also the world's best KD maker too. I'll tell you my secrets....

1- Don't look at the instructions on the package.
2- Almost overcook the noodles
3 - Put loads of butter
4- drizzle some milk...no one likes runny KD
5- a dash of pepper is needed
6- never eat leftovers...they are nowhere near as good....and who has left over anyways?

Also, KD is not made to add other unnecessary stuff to the recipe....so all ya'll who add tuna, peas or even other cheese products have got to quit it. There are just some things you don't alter...KD is one of them. KD is also a good thing to eat after a night out on the town. YUM!! I think there should be KD joints around town instead of Pizza. I like Pizza, but KD would hit the spot much better. I often wonder why the spiral KD taste different than regular...have you wondered that too? It seems like that one is more cheesy. weird.

"...But we would eat kraft dinner. well of course we would we'd just eat more..." - Barenaked Ladies

No comments: