Friday, April 18, 2008

Pick one...

....so what's up with Polygamy situation in the states? These men have many wives and many children and they live like we're back in 1900...please. You can so tell that a man created this scenario. What an ideal way of life for a man....has home cooked meals and nightly entertainment...if you get my drift...from a different gal each night and the gals don't know any better because they are not allowed TV's, Radios or computers. Common people! Not to say I wouldn't mind having some other lady clean my house and cook meals every once and a while....but she sure as heck ain't spending the night! I feel bad for those kids. They don't know any better...how could they...all they see and hear is that way of life...that a man is far more superior than a woman...that a man gets to have his way 100% of the time....what a shocker when they get to the real world, eh? The day my hubby tells me what to do, what to wear and what I need to do for him is going to be a real scary day on earth. Why can't men be happy with only one wife? Seems to me they must be alcoholics in that commune cause having 5 wives means 5 times the PMS. Watch out after a couple months of all living together and all the women's schedules starting sync-ing up...yikes...beer, here we come! I bet that's the week he goes out and gets a new wife....lucky for him they don't have TV's cause I bet they'd learn a thing or two...Does "Lorena" mean anything to you?

We should start our own commune....the "shut up, give me the flicker and stop complaining" village. I bet that would be interesting....heheheh...imagine that one for a while...

"Stand, stand like a rock....when courage is gone, stand and be strong" - Paul Janz
"Man, I feel like a woman.." - Shania Twain
"Take this job and shove it....I ain't workin here no more!" - I don't know who the artist is on this one.

No comments: