Monday, April 21, 2008

The Shame...

...so today was the day I was dreading for the last couple months. I put on my high heels in order to feel important as I walked in the building...click click click...and got to the counter...passed the lady my green piece of paper...and she said what I didn't want to hear - "Are you paying your speeding ticket with debit or credit?" Well how do you answer that? I wanted to say "neither" and tell her to shove it, but it's not her fault I was speeding during Lavoie's shift at 8:20 am on a Friday morning...on the last day of RRSP's...before going to a funeral. It's not her fault that this guy moved to Wdot and has made it his mission to anger the entire community....so anyways, I paid the ticket. $279.50 is now out of my account and into theirs....I'll get over it....later. So I'm supposed to lose my license. Did you know that this is the cops choice? He could have given me a speeding ticket, but waived the lose your license part....but no...not him...my first time ever being stopped and he gives me the full meal deal. ARG! Anyways, I chose to take my week in June so Eric can be home to cart me around like a child.

I guess the high heels helped me diddly-squat...

"You've been hit by a Smooth Criminal..." - Michael Jackson

No comments: