Friday, April 25, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty...

...so I went to Xmas Club the other day and had a blast. My friend, Nursemaid, was hosting and she planned a scavenger hunt all over Pdot. I was on a team with Preggo#2, Shawty-White, Adildo and the Nursemaid just came along for the ride. Well we were off...5 teams of 4 driving around like crazy people all over the west side. Some of the tasks involved doing things with strangers so we were in luck cause Shawty-White is a towny and doesn't know many people in Pdot...we were pumped. Also, Adildo and I have grown up in Pdot all our lives so we have connections...again, we were set.



We went to the school, found an ambulance, scooped ice cream, stood on a boat, walked a dog, served someone dessert, found a specific windmill, pumped some gas, found an out-of-province licence plate, found a tall person to stand next to Shawty-White, ran around a ball field...and did a few more...BUT the funniest task was to find a Wharf Cat. At one of the wharves in Pdot, there were hundreds of these cats just roaming around from dumpster to dumpster....but apparently not anymore so this became a very hard task. We were on our way towards the ice cream shop and were wondering how to find a cat...so we decided to improvise. The plan now was to find a cat, bring it to a wharf and then take a picture with it pretending it lived there. Now the problem was to find this darn cat...who has a cat...we were running out of time...then I had an idea! My farty cousin lives near there and she has a cat...we could go "borrow" it as I knew she wasn't home since she was on another teams....but her mom and dad should be at the house! It was decided and we were off. We got to the house and I knocked on the door...these were my relatives so I wasn't afraid to ask...no one answered so I opened the door...no one was home but here comes kitty, peaking around the corner...I thought for a moment...then said what the heck...I took the cat! I came out of the house with the cat and my team is in tears laughing so much. We brought it to nearby wharf, put seaweed on it's head and snapped the pic. We brushed kitty off and threw it back in the house...hahaha...we were still laughing! When we got back to team headquarters to see who won, I showed this pic to my farty cousin and she said ... "gee, that looks like my cat!" HAHAHA we couldn't hold it in any longer...we burst out laughing and told her the story of us cat-napping her kitty....she thought it was hilarious....thank goodness!



"what's new pussycat...wooooahoooooahooooahh..." - not sure, but it was on a commercial of some kind a while back!

No comments: