Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ironic...

...so I forgot to mention that my hubby and I had a good laugh this morning. I got this monstrosity of an envelope from Environment Canada and am starting to panic as I open it....I mean, Why would they be sending me such a large package? What did I do wrong now? Did they fine me for my poor garbage habits? OMG...I'm really worked up at this point....and then I open the envelope and find one slip of paper in the envelope. ONE SLIP OF PAPER...in case some of you missed that...yup and it was to let me know that we need to conserve our woodlands. BAHAHAHA...did they have to kill 5 trees to tell me that? Seriously...make a facebook group or something....sending me a huge envelope so that you don't have to fold your loose leaf is ridiculous....saving trees...was that necessary....bahahahaha...i'm still laughing....

"Isn't it ironic...don't you think?" - Alanis Morrisette

No comments: