Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birds...

...so I'm not sure what's going on but we have a bird poop problem. Every morning when I go down the stairs of the deck there's a spot full of bird doo-doo. Why on earth are they all pooping at the same spot? It's always at the platform 3/4 of the way down the steps, right on the rail where you'd put your hand. How inconvenient is that? I could handle a tiny bit of poop...but nooooooo...there's a mound of it! There's no power line or anything above and there's none anywhere else...so what's the deal? Is it that they all fly by and see the deck and think..."hum...I wonder where the most obvious place to shat is on these people's deck?.....oh look....right there so let's all take our turns and drop some dung all in the same spot." No need....we have a whole lawn...do your number 2 there....we have a lovely driveway, so help yourself....we even have a large shed so let 'er rip....but not on the rail where Blake or I put our hands!

"Come fly with me, let's fly let's fly away..." - Frank Sinatra

1 comment:

NanNan said...

Too funny!! You must be the life of the party-- at least they're regular..