Thursday, January 21, 2010

Zumba...

...so last night I went to a Zumba class. It's basically like doing back-up dancing in a 50 Cent or Nelly video. It's lots of booty popping, shaking your ta-ta's and getting down low to the music. Needless to say, I'm totally sore this morning. Man...every time I move I have a lot of body parts that tend to shake along with me and it hurts! Some of the girls were jumping while doing a air-humping motion...I was like, HELLLL NOOOO! That is not something I should make anyone go through...my boobs hit my chin, my C-Section flappa bangs against my hips, my hip fat shakes so much that when I stop it takes a few minutes for it to stop....phew, what a process! Anyways, I have a new found respect for Beyonce now. She has got to be superwoman...sing and do all that for hours on end...good lord...I nearly died in the process.

It was a great time and I would do it again, but I can say that i'll never do it in a room with mirrors :P

"Shake that thing..." - Sean Paul

No comments: