Monday, January 25, 2010

Noise...

...so this morning I was faxing some documents and was totally annoyed by the awful noises the fax machine makes. Why haven't they found a way to make a fax silent? My internet doesn't ping ting eeeekkkk aaaaaa everytime I send someone an email so why does the fax have to make these shreaking noises? Also, if it does have to make noise then why so darn high pitch? It makes the hairs on your neck stand up and if you're standing to close you could end up with hearing loss...we're 2010...can someone invent a noise free fax line?

Oh and CHarlene, you're right...a product to stop the wires from coming out of your bra would be nice too. I did some research and apparently there are a few products that help with those pesky wires - none of them make any sense to me so maybe i'll work on making one myself. I always thought I could do real well pitching something to the Dragon's on CBC's Dragon's Den!

"Come on feel the noise..." - Quiet Riot

No comments: