Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Random Tuesday thoughts...

...so sometimes I wonder weird things...ok, I always think of weird things...and wonder if all of you have thought the same.

My thoughts for today are:

-When you go to pee, do you grab some toilet paper as you pee or wait till your done? I tend to get it as I pee and then fold it neatly and wait.
-How do you put on liquid eyeliner and not get it everywhere? Every time I put it on I end up with some all over my damn lid. I'm too impatient and in a hurry in the mornings.
-What the hell did we do before Facebook? I now feel the need to know what everyone is up to at all times...never in my life did I think it was so important to know that Tante Josephine was going to town or that my old University friend was tired or that an old acquaintance was ...
-How do people get knee highs to to stay at their knees? Mine always roll down to my ankles and then I look like an idiot.
-Why do people shovel our their driveways into the road? Isn't it more annoying to have snow on the road where you'll be driving a lot faster than in your own driveway? Why doesn't someone tell them not to do that?
-Are we all alcoholics? Really.,....I always wonder if I drink too much...what is too much? Some people drink everyday...some drink once a week...what one is worse? Seems to me like the only people that aren't alcoholics are those who simply don't drink at all.
-Who put the bomp in the bomp shoo bomp shoo bomp?
-Who put the dit in the dit de dit de dit?
-Do people who wear their favorite sports team's jersey out in public as part of their outfit that day feel like they're cool? It's kinda tacky, if you asked me...but then again, what do I know.
-Why does Tim Horton's still have the smallest drive-thru known to man? You think they would have clued in that they need more room by now!
-Why do rappers still have dumb lyrics...new example: Tik Tok by Kei$ha. She says:
"Ain’t got a care in world, but got plenty of beer
Ain’t got no money in my pocket, but I’m already here
Now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger
But we kick ‘em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger"
Love the song, but is there any part of that that makes any sense? If some guy that looked like Mick Jagger was coming my way I'd run ....I'm not really attracted to very large mouths.
-Tila Tequila's fiance died today...who the hell is Tila Tequila?
Anyways...those are the things that have entered my mind today.........and yes, I'm on medication already!! hehehe
"Don’t stop, make it pop...DJ, blow my speakers up...Tonight, I’mma fight...‘Til we see the sunlight..." - Tik Tok - Kei$ha

No comments: