Friday, January 15, 2010

What Would You Do?...

...so I was reading the Chronicle Herald and there was an article about a Quebec man who won $20 Million in the lottery last week. He worked at the hospital and once he found out he won he called his boss and left him a voicemail advising him he was quitting....all he said was "Bye-Bye"! Hahaha....what do you think you would say? Would you tell off your boss? Would you throw a party for your colleagues? Would you just never show up to work again? Would you be nice? I guess I really hadn't given it much thought cause when I think about winning the lottery I think about what i'd do with the money...not what I'd do for work and how i'd go about it. I'd be willing to bet there would be a few people that would looooooove to tell of their bosses...hahaha...now wouldn't you want to be a fly on the wall to overhear that conversation! What a hoot!

"If I had a million dollars...." - Barenaked Ladies

No comments: