Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Phone Bill...

...so I was looking at my phone bill the other day and wondered how much people pay in long distance calls? I called Halifax a few times and it seems like it would of cost a fortune had I not had a plan that covered all calls within the 902 area code. Then it really got me thinking...how much is the White House's phone bill?? They must make a whack of long distance calls in the run of a day. I wonder how much it costs to call Iran? What about South America somewhere? Their phone bill must be something else...and really the American People are paying for it through their taxes. I guess the same thing goes for our Prime Minister. Is it cheaper to fly and chat than it is to call? In some instances it might just be....anyways...I wish we could see their bill...and how many personal calls are on there too :P hum....

"Call me!" - Blondie

No comments: