Thursday, January 7, 2010

Strip Search...

...so the Airports are going to install these machines that do a full body scan, like a strip search without actually taking your clothes off. Well isn't that nice... I don't like this idea at all. I don't want anyone to see me naked, or even a silhouette of me without my clothes. I'd rather they pat me down. Like how much to they see on the screen? I want to see a pic of what they see before I go ahead and do it! Will they see if I've "groomed" the area? Will they see if I have a sexy bra? Will they see through the bra and get a peek at my "pump sucked, really icky, baby feeding" part? Will they see my rolls and be able to count them? I have a lot of questions....it's kinda disturbing. They say it'll only be used as a secondary screening tool and it'll be a choice of this machine or a pat down...and it all came about after some guy tried to blow up a plane near Detroit before Christmas with explosives that were sewn into his underwear. Well, seems to me, if they would of patted down that guy they would have noticed rather lumpy drawers...so did he actually qualify for the second screening? Was he searched a little extra cause he was red flagged? If not, then what the hell is the difference? He'd still get on the plane and I'd be stuck grossing someone out with my fabulous physique!

Well maybe they should check...I don't know....and now that I think of it, if I can have 50 cents under my boob without even noticing then you can only imagine what I can fit under all of my lovely lady lumps!

"My humps, my humps, my humps..." - Black Eyed Peas

No comments: