Monday, June 30, 2008

Ads...

...so here I am again. I've been super busy lately and haven't had time to write...heck, I've barely had time to eat...and I'm being serious. It's been a week since I've had 3 meals per day...not the healthiest way to live, but I'm sure I'll get back to eating wayyyyy to much real soon...no worries people....really...the calories find me no matter how many times a day I eat.

Speaking of health, so I go check my facebook and I'm reading the mini feed, mainly to see who is up to what, and there is a little advertisement on the left side of the screen. I've seen a few like free baby stuff and a local car dealership, but the one today caught my attention. It said "Are you 26 yrs old and overweight?" Well, what kind of freakin question is that? Really....is there any need of facebook reminding me I'm fat?....seriously....I mean, how did they know? Did they check out my pics? Did they ask my friends? Did they just assume I was overweight? What's the deal?

I know you're thinking, "Ldot, you're going a bit overboard here"....and I'd say "well how did they know I was 26 yrs old????....hardly a guess when my date of birth is on my page!!" Obviously they've been looking. Frankly I don't need facebook to tell me I'm a little on the heavy side...I can handle it wanting to give me free stuff or sell me a car...but depress me with that pic of a slim waistline...as if I'll ever have that waistline...HELLO - had a C- section! Instead of a waistline I've been blessed with two...one above my C-section flappa (as I like to call it) and one under my C-Section Flappa. It's real hot...trust me on this one...anyways, just thought I'd share that. At least I know that if I were to fall overboard I'd float to shore...bet that chickie would have a hard go.

"I'm tired of magazines saying flat butts are the thing" - Sir Mix A Lot

No comments: