Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Shopping again...

...so I went out and did some shopping last night after the little one went to bed. All three of us needed clothes so I figured it was time to get some. I dislike shopping very much. I always get annoyed cause nothing fits and everything is extremely overpriced....and I'm a cheapy.

Here's my beef....what on earth makes designers think that anyone over a size 12 wants to wear elastic waistband pants? There are all kinds of nice pants out there for petite people, but anyone over about a size 12 gets to wear elastic waistbands and pleats, can't forget the pleats...yucky...just cause I'm heavier doesn't mean I want to be less stylish...geesh...give me a break! I'm used to having my pants cut in my gut when I sit down and can deal with the discomfort...after all, I don't have much choice as it's attached to my body...so I can handle having a zipper in my flab...and what's up with the pleats? No one wears pleats cause they are terribly unattractive so it's bad enough I have a roll, but I now have to accessorize my roll with an ugly pleat...lovely...fricken lovely. Nothing makes me feel more sexy than elastic waistbands and pleats...move over people, hot stuff coming through!

No wonder I hate shopping...

"I'm too sexy for my pants..." - Right Said Fred

No comments: