Wednesday, June 11, 2008

No need...

...so I went for a walk last night. I figured that the only way to lose weight is to get out there and do some physical activity. I walked with Glam Teacher on the sidewalk in Wdot for about 30 minutes...and guess what?...........I'm freakin' SORE! Is there a need? I mean, it's not as if I've never walked in my life soooooooooooo why on earth is my body sore? I walk all the time...through the mall, at the grocery store, from the car to my front door...heck, I even have to climb stairs every time I need to pee at the office, but noooooo...my body is sore from 30 minutes straight walk time. That really annoys me. It makes me feel like a lazy bum...which I can handle that I am when it comes to going out for a run or to play some sport or something...but walking...really?...it's just walking. Common muscles...or lack there of...get with the program...don't make me sore from walking...cripes, I don't even want to know what I'd be like had I jogged somewhere! GEESH Body, it's pretty un-motivating when you're sore from Walking...WALKING, for Pete's sake....how sad is that?

That leads me to my next question...who is Pete? Why is it always for "Pete's" sake. Why not: "ma, for Helen's sake!" Did you ever wonder that? Hum...gonna have to look into that...cause why do I care about Pete's sake...I don't even know Pete....well I know a few Pete's, one of which is a doctor so he should be able to care for himself just fine...hummmm....weird.

"I'm walking....yes indeed" - Some older lady

No comments: