Monday, November 10, 2008

What is?...

...so the little one is big into talking these days. He repeats everything you say, which Daddy found out when he was carrying the little one to the car and almost rolled his ankle and blurted out the f-word. The little one had a field day with that one in the car! F F F F is all he could say for about 5 minutes. It's real hard not to laugh, so we just cranked the music in the car. He also likes to watch TV with Dada and one of the shows he loves is Jeopardy. I know, a little odd, but at least there's no sex, scandals, murders or nearly naked people so I allow it. Anyways, every time the Daily Double is found the little one claps and says "YAY YAY!!"...it's rather cute. Last night, after a good few hours of being asleep I hear him talking. He was talking in his sleep and guess what he was saying? "Yay Jepaaaardyyyy!" He's not even two yet and he's dreaming about Jeopardy...gonna be a child genius...hehehe. Maybe I'll dress him up as Alex Trebec next year for Halloween.

The cravings have started. I'm big into the apples and chocolate milk again, no surprise, and now I'm adding grilled cheese to the list. YUM! My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it. I went up the line this weekend with some girlfriends and we ate at this restaurant. Despite the completely spacey waitress, the food was good...I, of course, had the grilled cheese. I know it's a little ridiculous to pay $3.00 for something you can make at home for like $0.50, but that's what my mouth wanted to eat so that's what I ordered. There was a pickle on my plate, but I could barely stomach the thought of eating that. I don't know where that craving comes from. The dry dill pickle on my plate wasn't even appetizing to the non preggo people at the table so I'm not sure how it's supposed to be to me.

I hear my dear friend Charlene is now 45...Happy Birthday! I wanted to do a little research on the number 45 and give you a whole list of cool things that are associated with that number, but I couldn't get past it's definition. Do you know what the definition of 45 is according to Wikipedia? hehehehe....here it is:

"45 (forty-five) is the natural number following 44 and followed by 46."

WOW...glad I looked that up...I feel so informed now. Learn something new everyday!

"Happy Birthday to you, You belong in a zoo, You look like a monkey and you act like one too! " - the Joke Version of Happy Birthday

No comments: