Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day Trip...

...so I read in the paper about these Turf Wars in Hdot. I thought this stuff only happened on TV...what's up with this? An innocent bystander is going to end up getting hurt because of all this. I mean, shooting someone at the Children's Hospital...not right at all. Go settle this stuff in a secluded area. No need to be out in very public places. We don't care what you guys are arguing over...deal with it and move on.

Now let's move on to the important stuff...my ladies trivia night tonight! I've made up a bunch of questions so I hope the ladies studied!! I'll post some of my cool questions on Friday. I'm going for a Day Trip to Hdot tomorrow to do some well needed shopping. I'm sure I'll have some road rage to discuss when I return. Stay tuned....

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go..." - Chantal Kreviazuk

No comments: