Monday, November 17, 2008

Another year older...

...so today is my birthday! I'm officially 27 years old. So far it's been a great day. Woke up and got hugs and kisses from hubby and the little one...then out for lunch with Titthead, My Chatty Friend, Preggo#2, her daughter and Pants...supper will be brought to me by my mom and dad and then i'm going out tonight! Not a bad day, eh? This past weekend the Sitter threw a party for me and a few other people so that was fun. I, of course, was sober, but the rest sure weren't and it was nice to see everyone having a great time. I did, however, experience the worst non hungover nausea ever and spent most of yesterday in bed. I tell ya, this pregnancy is nothing like the last one.

"They say it's your birthday...We're gonna have a good time..." - The Beatles

No comments: