Thursday, November 6, 2008

News...

...so you know you're a regular when the bakery owner makes things just for you! He made these yummy cookies today with walnuts, pecans, oatmeal, white chocolate and milk chocolate chips...ya I know...delicious! I also bought his Dutch Brown Bread. You'd be surprised to know that this bread is actually low fat. I know brown bread and low fat don't really go together, but I'm serious. I ran the numbers like I used to do on that point system diet and 2 slices are 1 point! One slice of regular white bread is 2 pts so for 2 slices you'd be looking at 4 pts...big difference. Anyways, it's yummy and good with butter in the am...remember that next time you're driving by.

In other news, I'm pregnant! Yes sir-ree...due at the end of June. It's been a rough go these last few weeks. I was told I was going to have a miscarriage a couple weeks ago and I found out yesterday that they made a mistake and I'm pregnant and the baby is progressing as normal. It has definitely been a rough last couple weeks, emotionally and mentally, but it's all worth it now...we're going to have another baby!

Funny how the minute you get pregnant, the symptoms begin. "Things" get larger, you need to pee all the time (which will only get worse), the nausea hits and your taste buds seem to go haywire. I know the last time I was big into watermelon, apples, ice cream with crushed oreo's, apple cider and chocolate milk....what an odd mix. You may think that this sounds very healthy and not too bad, but you should know that I gained 50 lbs and that doesn't come from eating apples! You see...the ice cream with oreo's faze lasted most of my pregnancy...not good. I'm going to try to stay away this time. OK now I'm laughing...seeing that I just had a cookie from the bakery...I think I've been in a "faze" for quite some time now! I'm gonna have to slack there too...boooooo.

"Baby Baby, in any kind of weather...I'm here for you always and forever..." - Amy Grant

No comments: