Thursday, July 31, 2008

Golfing...

...so I went golfing this morning. It was my first round of the year and I didn't do that bad. See, I know I'm not good so I figure that Par is only made for those good golfers...so I made up my own rules. I double whatever the Par is on the hole and that's my Par. If I use my way of scoring I ended up 1 over Par...not bad, eh?! Anyways, it was super hot today so I had some Capri's and a t shirt and still barely able to breathe...apparently the guy ahead of us didn't feel the same way. He was probably in his 70's and was wearing a plaid flannel shirt, tucked in to his high waisted jeans with black rubber boots on his feet....it was something else! I'm rarely warm and was sweating before I even started...he, on the other hand, felt the need to wear winter gear and rubber boots. I'm not sure if he planned on fishing balls out of the pond all day or what was the deal, but I'm certain it was a sight to be seen!

Rubber boots...what next?

"Feelin' Hot Hot Hot!" - unknown

No comments: