Thursday, July 3, 2008

Never know what you'll read in the paper...

...so today I was reading the good old Chronicle Herald and came across an article with the title "Flasher on the loose in New Minas". Well, I just had to read about that as I figured it was some kind of play on words and wasn't about what I thought it was about. To my surprise it wasn't about a blinker or a broken light, but actually about a man flashing his privates to various people in the neighborhood. This lady recants her story about this man walking up towards her with his hands near the "area"...she quickly got in her car and locked the door to suddenly see his mid section in her window and voila...out came Mr. Pecker! Now comes for the quote of the day, in my opinion...

"It was so fast, and honestly so small, that I actually, seriously, had to think, ‘Did I really just see that?’ " she said."

BAHAHAHAHA...now that's a blow to Mr. Pecker! Oh and the story gets better....well sorry, I don't mean to sound insincere, but seriously, it doesn't get much funnier than this in the paper!

Apparently this same guy followed an 82 year old woman on Sunday and flashed her too. This is what they wrote about that incident:

"For Sunday’s victim, it has been an eye-popping couple of weeks. Ten days ago, she was walking her dog in the village’s recreation park and came across two teenagers having sex in a baseball dugout. "If it’s going to happen to anyone, it’s going to happen to me," the woman said."

Poor lady...that's quite the week...

"Rocket Man burning out his fuse up here alone..." - Elton John

No comments: