Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pets...

...so did you know there was a Pet Crematorium in East Kempt? Don't worry...I didn't either. It opened up a few years ago and they have all sorts of keepsakes for the pet owner to remember their beloved pets. It's a cute idea, but there was one part that was a little bothersome.....they have a viewing area in case the pet owners would like to watch the process. Ok...little bit creepy if you asked me. Seems to me someone who was all broken up about losing a pet wouldn't want to watch them go in a fire pit. Maybe i'm wrong...and apparently I am cause if everyone thought like me there would be no viewing area. Anyways, they're the only ones in NS that provide this service. Check out the article and the pics of the keepsakes: http://www.thevanguard.ca/Business/2010-05-19/article-1122879/New-business-offers-pet-cremation/1

"You're my bestfriend..." - Tim McGraw

No comments: