Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Amazed...

...so SARMU 33 came to an end last night. It's always sad, but so much fun. The kids were exceptional and I can hardly wait for next year! They gave me a card with little notes from each kid. I think that's the best part for me....it's nice to know that people appreciate having you around and I just wish they all knew how much I enjoy being with them. It's real cool to see a kid mature and get better each year and really all we did, as Producers, was babysit and direct a little. The talent is all theirs so the show would not be awesome without these awesome kids in it.

I love hearing young talent and here's a clip of a kid on youtube doing up some Lady Gaga....AMAZING!http://ca.tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv.tvguide.com/tv.tvguide.com-sixth-grader-wows-crowd-with-lady-gaga-cover

"I'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me..." - Lady Gaga

No comments: