Monday, May 17, 2010

Shoes...

...so I went on road trip with my Farty Cousin, aka Bridezilla...and the Bridesbitches :P We had an interesting day...Did you know that it's near impossible to find Dyable Shoes nowadays? If you don't know what that is, it's exactly what it sounds like...shoes that you can dye. We searched every shoe store known to man and only found a handful of ugly dyable shoes. My Farty Cousin was getting a little discouraged, but not to worry...we'll find some online.

On the way home we stopped for Ice Cream. Who knew ice cream could be so darn good? Did you know that Farmer's has come out with new Flavours this year? Yuppers...already tried two of them: Kejimkujik Campfire S'mores and Homespun Sticky Bun. the first one has pieces of smores all inside a chocolate ice cream and the second has the middle gooey stuff of a sticky bun all mixed throughout a vanilla ice cream with little chunks of sticky bun here and there....TO DIE FOR! Anyways, while eating my cone of yummy-ness, we chatted about the good ol' days. I learnt a new use for Catalina Dressing from my Chatty Friend...who knew she could be so creative? :P

All in all the day was a success. I even found some new bras while in the city. I got fitted and everything and let's just say I now know what Dolly Parton has to go through...hehehe...and I'm still laughing about it. My Farty Cousin and I ended the road trip singing some old 80's Power Ballads and laughing all the ridiculous songs we knew all the words too.

"Sometimes I wonder if i'll ever make it through..." - Bad English

No comments: