Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Timmies...

...so I was reading the news and came across this article (http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/cbc/100208/canada/canada_newbrunswick_nb_tims_bans_customer) regarding a customer being banned from a Timmies in NB. It says that he complained that his decaf tasted burnt and the owner sent him a letter banning him from that Timmies. Now, I don't think it was right to ban him cause I've actually had the same complaint. The Decaf at Timmies does taste like the bottom of an ashtray if it's been sitting too long. I've said this many times...and I also ask them to get me a fresh cup if I feel the decaf is old. I always thought that the reason it tastes bad is because it is never as fresh as regular coffee since regular coffee is more popular thus it being a fresh pot all the time. Didn't I discuss this in a post before??

Maybe Timmies should look into this....and ban someone for complaining about the taste...PLEASE....there is worse things in life than this. It's not like the man is violent or anything. He just wants a fresh cup of coffee - something Timmies prides itself on.

"According to you..." - Orianthi

No comments: