Monday, February 15, 2010

Girth...

...so in the paper today there's an article about Director, Kevin Smith, aka "Silent Bob" who was ejected from his Southwest Airlines flight cause of his girth. The pilot said he was too fat to fit in the seat comfortably. (http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9015245.html)

Now I don't think that's the pilot's decision. If he wants to smoosh in one seat and he's not bothering anyone then who's business is it? I have big hips and i'd be MORTIFIED if they threw me out because of my size. Besides, the seats are small to begin with so who's fault is it? I think the airlines better watch out cause this guy could make a movie out of this and humiliate them instead of vice versa.

Dave Carroll, a NS Musician did that to United Airlines. They broke his guitar while he was traveling with his brother's band, The Sons of Maxwell. He warned them that he'd make a song and a video if they didn't help him....they didn't take him seriously and voila, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo&feature=fvw ....almost 8 Million hits and i've seen this guy on "The View"!

"United, United
You broke my Taylor guitar
United, United
Some big help you are
You broke it, you should fix it
You’re liable, just admit it
I should have flown with someone else or
GONE BY CAR…
Cause United Breaks Guitars!" - Dave Carroll

No comments: