Friday, February 5, 2010

My note...

...so I wrote a note on my facebook. It's a little letter....here it is if you missed it:

Hi Chris,

I'm having a real hard time with the news of all these outrageous spending claims. Chronicle Herald (http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9015080.html) Seems to me if there were fewer greedy claims than maybe we could gather up enough to save the ferry! I hope Mr. Hurlburt has passed on his home address to you so that you can circle it around to all of us cause apparently we're invited over there the next time the power goes out! I'll bring the coffee if you bring Mr. MacDonald's Flat Screen TV that we payed for when he was in office! Maybe we could pick up Mr. Dexter's digital camera to take pictures of all of us while we're there and then use his laptops to download them...oh and then we can print them with Mr. MacDonalds printer...that could all be set up on Minister John MacDonell's custom-made desk! I have a lot of respect for you so I hope you're name doesn't show up on the list. Let's all just try to be honest and maybe you could pass that message along to your colleagues too.

Have a great day,
Lise

No comments: