Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Empire...

...so I went to the movies last night and, of course, had some popcorn! I went to put some butter from one of the 4 butter dispensers only to find that only one of them had butter. Why? Why have 4 dispensers and only use one? They never have all 4 working. If they don't intend on using them then why not just have 1? I get there, set my pop down, hold my bag under the dispenser and nothing....then pick everything up and do it again and the next one over and nothing...then do this a third time, this time annoyed and still nothing. THe only one that worked was the one furthest away from the concession stands...why? WHat's so hard about putting a sign that says "out of service" on those that don't work...or even..."out of butter"....why make me walk all over the place on the hunt for butter?

Just wondering...

" They call me mellow yellow..."

No comments: