Friday, February 19, 2010

The need for speed...

...so i've been addicted to the Olympics, as I'm sure most of you are too. It's been exciting thus far and I'm still waiting to watch my favorite sport, Aerials! I think it starts next week so i'll keep you posted.

I guess there's one thing that bothers me and it's the Men's Speedskating Attire. I'm not sure those men should be wearing those outfits cause I don't find it very attractive. I thought the "Camel Toe" was reserved for women....well not anymore. If you're not sure what a "Camel Toe" is then google it...hum....not attractive on a big screen and especially not on males. I guess the male version will known be known as the "Hoof Print" or even "Moose Paw" as SRadiation liked to call it!

"I Believe in the power of you and I..." - Vancouver Olympic Theme

No comments: