Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Social Networking...

...so I was browsing Facebook today and noticed on the right side where it usually suggested friends, it now said "My Friends name" and then underneath, "Help make Facebook better for her" and under that "Write on her wall".

Listen Facebook...if I wanted to write on her wall I would. Not my fault she doesn't go on Facebook very often...not my responsibility to chat with her if I don't want to...not my problem that she has very few friends... I think it's a real silly feature. I do like the one that coaxes you to get one of your friends to upload a pic if he/she hadn't put one up yet...that's kinda funny...but asking me to chat with someone is a bit much. Does anyone do that? You chat with her Facebook!...if she wanted to chat with me, she'd chat...after all, we're "friends". As for the pic, I have a "friend" that doesn't have a pic posted cause he doesn't want strangers to know who he is...NEWSFLASH: you have your name, birth date, Occupation, Personal Info, and pics you're tagged in all on your account so why are you worried about your profile pic? Odd...very odd, if you asked me...

Maybe I should get another cup of coffee...I sound quite harsh in this post...oh well...

"Cause I'm paranoid..." - Jonas Brothers

No comments: