Monday, November 23, 2009

It's all in the name...

...so here's a name that I'm sure was the butt of all jokes in school: Jay Walker. hehehehehe...yup, you read it right...and he's a Paramedic Supervisor in Halifax. There was an article written about him in today's Chronicle Herald ( http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1154216.html)

Made me chuckle cause I was a little confused when I first started reading it. The paragraph reads as follows:

"BARELY 30 minutes after easing his truck onto the wet Halifax streets, Jay Walker is trying to find a paramedic crew. "

I was thinking...hum...there was a guy who got hit crossing the road and he then was roaming the streets for an Ambulance...that makes no sense! hahahahaha...took me a while to figure out what the heck was going on in this article! Poor Guy...I totally would have changed my name if I were him.

"Say my name, Say my name..." - Destiny's Child

No comments: