Tuesday, May 5, 2009

window treatment...

...so my mother decided she wanted to jazz up her bathroom windows. She picked out this sticky tac like stuff from Sears and waited a few weeks to finally get her prize purchase. I went over to visit and, of course, had to pee so I headed towards the bathroom. Mom yells "hey, make sure you look at my new window treatment!"...all proud and as she said that I can hear my brother and father chuckling in the living room. I get in the bathroom and start laughing too...mom's window treatment looks like church windows! I started singing..."Haaaaalleluia....Haaaaalleluia...." and my dad and bro are now hysterically laughing. I washed my hands in holy water and came out to face my mom who is now saying..."ok...I get the hint...i'll take it down..." It felt like I had just peed in a confessional.

hehehe...if you know my family you'd understand that church window treatments are probably not very appropriate.

Poor Mom...

"Jesus loves me...ohhhh yes he does." - Whitney Houston (from the Bodyguard Soundtrack)

No comments: