Thursday, May 14, 2009

So get this...

...so I'm reading the Globe and Mail online and stumble across this article about and Air Humping Championship...no joke...Air humping! HAHAHA...I think it's the funniest thing I've ever read! Apparently, the North American Air Sex Championships are coming to Canada in June. What a hoot! Basically people get on stage and act out a scene that involves them having sex with no one and reaching "you know what" all in about 2 or 3 minutes. According to the article, it's all about the story and the acting. Mr. Chris Trews, whom the article calls a "Veteran Air Humper", said this "...We don't want to be turned on at Air Sex, we want to laugh and be shocked. It's essentially performance art."

Mr. Tim League is the Co-founder of the North American Air Sex Championship and here's a good quote from the article:

"The show will tour North America this summer; the winner of each round will be flown to the finals at a yet to be determined location in July. Asked how Canadian air sexers will fare, Mr. League said, "I think the show has got sort of a universal language to it.""

Universal Language...HAHAHAHA...good choice of words! Well I gotta say, this is something I thought I'd never see. I wonder how long till we see an Air Humping Reality Show?

If you want to read the article, here it is: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20090514.wlairsex14art1823/BNStory/lifeMain/home

You never know what you'll read in the paper!

"Do the Humpty Hump, come on and do the Humpty Hump" - Digital Underground

No comments: