Thursday, May 21, 2009

Scattered thoughts...

...so I'm getting rather large these days. I only have a month and three days to go till baby comes so that's exciting. I was feeling a little whale-esk after I got out of the shower yesterday and as I wrapped myself up in a beach towel (cause it's the only towel that will cover me without large peep holes) I realized I was right....whale...beach towel....beached whale....ma ma ma. What a way to start the morning!

So today must be annual cop day or something cause I've met 7 cops today...quite odd. Two of them were ghost cars...which aren't really ghost cars cause we all know what they look like. One of them had the cop driver talking on his cell phone - nice. I figure that's why the car right behind him had the driver talking on his cell phone too...whats ok for the cops is obviously ok for the general public.

This morning I lost my blackberry. Fiew...it was rough for a while as I couldn't figure out where I would have put it and I knew I had it in hand when I got out of the buggy to go to work...so it couldn't be far. I search high and low and figured it must be in the buggy somewhere and I'd get it later. Lunchtime came and I got my lunch out of the fridge only to find that I had placed my blackberry in the fridge along with it. Wonderful...my near frozen blackberry was a little slow for a while, but now that it's had time to thaw I think we're good! Not much help to have my emails in fridge.

Today at Timmies there was a big sign that said they were giving out free Iced Coffee's this afternoon. Apparently it's simply coffee, with ice cubes. Not right sure why anyone would want to buy this as the whole point of coffee is to sip on a warm beverage. When it gets cold in my cup I heat it up again....last thing I want is ice cubes in it. I know that TImmies is trying new things, but really...coffee with ice cubes...think about it...coffee...with ice cubes...won't the ice cubes melt right away? How do you brew a cold pot of coffee? Wouldn't the coffee grinds stay in grind shape in cold water? I guess the next thing we could expect is warm juice drinks....or why not frozen bagels with Cream cheese? Let's not re-invent the wheel here! I'm confused...and again...coffee with ice cubes...bad concept, no wonder it's free!

"Here come the hotsteppa..." - Ini Kamoze

No comments: