Thursday, April 30, 2009

Buh Bye ...

...so apparently GM is cutting out all Pontiac Models. This is a little sad for me as I drive a Pontiac Torrent and I love it. Actually, I'm real lucky to have it cause about 6 months after I started leasing it, GM stopped doing leases...and now they won't even make Pontiac's. Apparently I'll be shopping for a new brand in 3 years when my lease is done...let's hope they take it back like it was promised to me when I signed the papers.

Also, Chrysler is filing for bankruptcy. This doesn't mean the end of Chrysler...just means that they're pretty cheap to buy right now and I think they're working up a deal with the foreign automaker, Piat. I'm sure we'll hear more about it in the near future.

So what's up with this guy in Hdot who keeps getting shot at? Seriously, invest in a bulletproof vest buddy, as it seems you're quite the target these days! I think this turf war/drug war is a little out of hand, at this point. This guy gets out of jail, his Dad gets shot at, another dude gets shot in the IWK parking lot, then this guy gets shot at twice...once a couple months ago and another this weekend...now the Dad is arrested for Drug Possession... Oh and don't forget the uncle who was shot to death a little while back...apparently unrelated, but it seems to me these people are into the wrong things. How do they sleep? I know many people in Hdot are scared as someone innocent will end up getting hurt before this is all over and that's just not fair. Nothing funny about this story at all...it's ridiculous....get over yourselves...drugs are bad and if this isn't a good example of that then I don't know what is!

"Drugs, Drugs Drugs...which are good? Which are bad? Drugs, Drugs, Drugs...ask your mom or ask your dad" - Say No to Drugs Commercial

No comments: