Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rudeness...

...so I don't know what it is, but I think I attract rude people. Yesterday I had to call a Customer Service Department on an issue. This lady answers the call and sounds like she's absolutely annoyed and hates her job. Anyways, I ignored her not so pleasant tone and gave her my information. Normally this would be the time for her to say, "How can I help you?" but no...not her...she says "What did you want?" Wow...alright, so hesitated to answer as she kinda caught me off guard, but continued on. She continued to be very abrupt and rude and I continued being nice as apple pie. After I was done with that issue, I told her I had another question on another account and after I rambled off that account information she then said "What did you want on this one?" in a snarky voice. Ok so now I'm getting a little annoyed...really, there's no need, who the heck peed in your Corn Flakes this morning??? I took the high road and again was the nicest ever. She was very short with me so finally I said, "I'm sorry, but am I bothering you?" She then said "Excuse me ma'am, I don't know what you're talking about!" I then said "oh I'm sorry, it's just that you sound frustrated with me, that's all"....again, me still talking very nicely...then here it comes...the rudeness at it's max....she answers very loudly and harshly "Do YOU have ANY other questions regarding YOUR ACCOUNTS ONLY?!!" I was speechless...how could she be so rude...I'm calling her to ask VALID questions and she wasn't nice to me right from the start. I couldn't believe it. I answered no and hung up immediately. I'm not going to be spoken to like that. I emailed my complaint to her boss and urged them to listen to our conversation as it said in the message before you get to Customer Service that the calls are being recorded. Man, if you don't like your job then find a new one...no need to make other miserable just cause you're miserable. Fiew...learn some manners.

"I hate the world today, your so good to me, I know but I can't change"- Meredith Brooks

No comments: